Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
Total: 55 minutes
▢7 Large Eggs (50g / 1.7 oz each)
▢3.5 oz Butter melted (100 g / 1/2 cup)
▢1 oz Coconut Oil (30 g / 2 Tbsp)
▢7 oz Almond Flour (200 g / 2 Cups)
▢1 teaspoon baking powder (5g / 0.2 oz)
▢1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (2g)
▢1/2 teaspoon Salt (2g)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (355 F).
- Put the eggs in a bowl and beat on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the melted butter and coconut oil, and beat until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt, and beat until combined and thick.
- Scrape into an 8-inch X 4-inch (20 cm x 10 cm) loaf pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out of the middle clean.
- Slice into 16 thin slices and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days or up to 1 month in the freezer.
Amount Per Serving (1 slice)
Calories 165Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4.8g30%
Net Carbs 1.5g
Leave a Reply