Sometimes you feel like an Almond Joy but without all the guilt! These sugar-free candy bar inspired keto cookies are filled with yummy chocolate, almonds and of course coconut in every bite! These really are the best keto cookies I have ever made – well according to my dad!
Keyword: almond joy chocolate chip cookies recipe, gluten free, sugar free
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- ¾ cup Softened butter
- ⅔ cup Granular Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla Extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ cup Slivered almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 4.5 Ounces Sugar free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the softened butter and granular sweetener with a hand mixer.
- Now add your eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Next add in your almond flour, baking soda, salt, almonds and coconut flakes. Mix until all your ingredients are combined.
- Fold in your sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Scoop 16-18 jumbo cookies onto lined baking sheets. Flatten them out by gently pressing down with your fingertips.
- Place into already preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Let cool for about 30 minutes and serve.
- I love to use Lakanto granulated sweetener in these keto cookies as it has almost zero aftertaste. You can use the code LOWCARBJ for 20% off your order at Lakanto.com
- Top the cookies with extra coconut for added texture without really adding to the calories.
- You can freeze these cookies really easily. I place them on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and let them flash freeze in the freezer for 1 hour. Then remove them from the tray and place them in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months. You can also wrap them individually in plastic wrap.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Fiber: 3g