prep time: 15 MINUTES cook time: 30 MINUTES total time: 45 MINUTES
This Cranberry Orange Bundt cake is so simple and bursting with flavor. Wonderful combination of fresh tart Cranberries and lightly sweetened Orange creates a moist and delightful cake.
- 1-1/2 cup All Purpose flour/whole wheat flour/ Gf flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar/ vinegar
- 3/4 cup Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Orange Zest
- 1 cup fresh cranberries / chopped
- To get started, add the 1½ cup of water to the Instant pot and add the trivet that came with your Instant pot
- Grease a 6 inch bundt pan with oil and keep aside.
- In a bowl add the gluten free flour , baking soda , fresh cranberry & orange zest and mix it.
- In another bowl, whisk together yogurt sugar , orange juice and apple cider vinegar .
- Add the oil to the orange juice and mix until incorporated.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients but do not over-mix.
- Pour the mixture into your bundt pan, and cover the bundt pan with foil , then place the bundt pan on the trivet.
- Place the lid and turn until locked. Set it on bake/cake mode for 30 minutes and allow your cake to bake/cook. once done let the pressure release naturally for 15 minutes. Remove the cake from the Instant Pot. (Be careful as your bundt pan will still be hot.) Check with a toothpick in the middle of the cake if done.
- Cool completely on the wire rack before serving.
Making it in eggbite mold instructions
- Grease the egg bite molds .
- Fill the prepared tray about half full.
- Cover the egg bite mold with aluminum foil and place it on the trivet with 1 cup of water in the Instant Pot.
- Then it’s 10 minutes on the “cake ” setting, once done let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes QR the remaining pressure.Carefully remove from pot. Remove the foil .Put a plate on the tray and flip it they will slide right out.
If you like to bake :
- Prepare the mix by following the instructions above till step 6.
- Preheat the oven at 375 *f.
- Grease a 7 inch bundt pan with oil and sprinkle some flour over it and coat it.
- Pour the mixture into your bundt pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick in the middle of the cake if done.
- Cool the cake in pan for 10-15 minutes before taking it out .
It is necessary that you do a natural release.
If you are making this in a IP duo pressure cook it instead of cake mode.
You can use All purpose flour or / whole wheat flour to bake this cake. If making with whole wheat flour you may need to add few tablespoon of milk.