Homemade energy bar recipe made easily at home in 3 steps.
Prep Time40 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1 cup seedless dates or pitted dates
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or blueberries
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor jar. Process well until all the ingredients break, get pulsed and comes together as a solid mass.
- Now roll the soft ball between butter papers into a thick square of desired thickness. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife make bars. Store and serve homemade energy bars as required.
1. If needed you can add 2 teaspoons coconut oil along with other ingredients2. Use fruits and nuts of your choice3. You can add almond extract or cinnamon powder too instead of vanilla.