- 3 Large Tomatoes
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 2 Jalapeño chiles/adjust according to your taste
- 1/2 bunch Fresh cilantro
- 1 lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon roasted/powdered cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place the tomatoes, onions, jalepeno and garlic in a baking pan
- Drizzle some olive oil ,sprinkle some salt and black pepper powder
- Preheat the oven 400* F.
- Keep it under broil for 5 -10 minutes or till it gets chard.
- Put everything in a chopper ,add in lime juice, roasted Cumin powder/ Zeera powder
- Keep it in the fridge for few mins to chill.
- Serve it with Tortilla chips .
- It can be stored in the fridge up-to 2weeks.
Leave a Reply