These vegan tostadas come together quickly for an easy lunch or weeknight dinner. Crispy baked tortillas topped with bean, lettuce, tomato, creamy cashew cheese, and salsa are perfect for Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday or Cinco de Mayo!
PREP TIME10 mins
TOTAL TIME20 mins
CUISINEAmerican, Mexican, Southwestern, Vegan
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3 cups refried beans or 2 can of refried beans
- diced tomato
- Vegan Chipotle Mayo
- diced avocado
- Bake the tortillas at 375° F for about 5 minutes. Turn and bake another 2 or so minutes. If the tortillas as still soft and pliable, continue baking for a couple more minutes. Be careful not to burn them. They should be golden brown and crispy. The shells will crisp a bit more as they cool.
- Heat the refried beans in a bowl in the microwave or in a pot on the stove.
- Dice or shred any vegetables you like as toppings.
- Carefully spread a layer of beans on a tortilla shell. Top with other desired toppings.
Nutrition calculations will vary depending on your choice of toppings.
Calories: 379.3kcalCarbohydrates: 62.5gProtein: 17.2gFat: 9.1gSaturated Fat: 1.4gSodium: 973.8mgPotassium: 993.25mgFiber: 8gSugar: 6.3gVitamin A: 271.71IUVitamin C: 23.16mgCalcium: 178.02mgIron: 4.18mg