Prep Time:5 minutesCook Time:8 minutesTotal Time:13 minutesCourse: Side DishCuisine: American, Canadian Servings: 2 Servings Calories: 33kcal
- ▢Ninja Foodi Air Fryer
- ▢8 oz cremini mushrooms clean & dry, halved
- ▢1 tablespoon low sodium tamari or soy sauce if not avoiding gluten
- ▢1 tablespoon lemon juice approx half a medium lemon
- ▢½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢⅛ teaspoon black pepper optional
Cook ModePrevent your screen from going dark
- Halve your clean and dry mushrooms (or quarter if they’re large) and place them in a mixing bowl. Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Place them in your air fryer basket and set to 390 degrees F, cooking for 8-10 minutes. Shake your basket or mix the mushrooms every few minutes. Enjoy!
Shake your basket or stir your mushrooms every few minutes during cooking to prevent sticking and evenly brown them.Don’t cut your mushrooms too small. Since they will reduce a fair bit during cooking, just cut them in half. If your mushrooms are very large, then you may cut them into quarters.Try not to overcrowd your mushrooms in your basket. Since they release a fair bit of water while cooking, you don’t want them to steam. So place in a single layer.
Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 274mg | Potassium: 508mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg