An easy and ideal summer recipe using Guacamole as a sandwich spread
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Cuisine: American, Fusion
Servings: 6 sandwiches
For the Guacamole ( Avocado Sandwich Spread)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1.5 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ c finely chopped tomato
- ¼ c finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1 small jalapeno seeds removed and minced
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon cilantro (coriander leaves) finely chopped
For The Guacamole Sandwiches
- 12 slices bread
- 2 to 3 tbsp butter room temperature and softened
- 1 recipe Guacamole as mentioned here
- 1 medium japanese cucumber sliced thinly lengthwise
- Please note :
- Calorie values mentioned here are approximate.
- I m not a certified nutritionist or dietician.
- Please use the calorie values only as a rough guideline and consult your nutritionist if you have specific dietary concerns.
- For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
- Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
- Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.
- Calories: 130kcal
Leave a Reply