Grilled zucchini is a super way to use up some of those zukes. This is an easy how to grill zucchini recipe.
Prep Time10 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time20 minsCourseSide DishCuisineVeganServings4 ServingsCalories87 kcal
- 1 pound zucchini – small in size, up to 2 pounds total.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice – one lemon
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- fresh parsley – optional for garnish
- red pepper flakes – optional – very hot
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning until well combined
- Add zucchini to rectangle pan or casserole and toss with the olive oil mixture to coat.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush grates of the grill with olive oil.
- Place zucchini on grill and cook 3-4 minutes per side or until tender. Place on the grill skin side down first.
- Remove from grill and place on serving plate.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley if desired. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
A serving is about ¼ to ½ pound. You can add another zucchini to the same mix if the zukes are very small.
Serving: 1ServingCalories: 87kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 300mgPotassium: 305mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 240IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 33mgIron: 1mg