Zucchini is a great vegetable to grill because it cooks quickly and evenly. Plus, it’s healthy and flavorful.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 mins
Total Time14 mins
Course: Side Dish
- 2 zucchini sliced about ¼”-½” thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup avocado oil divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts toasted
- Season your zucchini with salt and pepper and allow to sit at room temperature for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Brush the zucchini with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- Preheat your grill or Ninja Foodi Grill to high heat.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme.
- Grill the zucchini for 2 – 3 minutes per side, or until lightly charred.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle with the desired amount of dressing.
- Sprinkle with the feta and pine nuts, and serve.
Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 189mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg