To make this recipe even quicker, visit your local deli and pick up some pre-grilled veggies!
- Prep time15 min
- Serving size1 wrap
- olive oil1 tbsp
- balsamic vinegar2 tbsp
- black pepper1/4 tsp
- medium zucchini(sliced lengthwise into 8 slices)1
- medium yellow squash(sliced lengthwise into 8 slices)1
- red bell pepper(sliced into 4 slices)1
- large whole wheat tortillas(low carb, about 10 inch diameter)4
- hummus1/2 cup
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat an indoor or outdoor grill.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and ground black pepper.
- Add sliced zucchini, squash and bell pepper to marinade and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Grill the vegetables about 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Lay out the tortilla and spread with 2 Tbsp. hummus, then add two fresh basil leaves and top with 2 slices of zucchini, 2 slices of yellow squash and 1 slice bell pepper.
- Fold in the two sides of the tortilla and roll like a burrito. You can serve these immediately or wrap tightly in plastic and refrigerate.
- Serving Size1 wrap
- Amount per servingCalories195
- Total Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 430mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29g
- Dietary Fiber 16g
- Protein 12g