Cooking Time: 20 mins (Per Serving) | Servings 6
• 8 ounces whole grain bow-tie pasta
• 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 1 medium cucumber, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
• 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
• 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
• 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- As directed on the package, cook the pasta.
- In the meantime, combine the tomatoes, garlic, oil, and vinegar in a large mixing bowl.Mix thoroughly.
- Pasta should be drained and well chilled before being rinsed. Over the tomato mixture,pour the pasta. Add the oregano, feta, cucumber, olives, and chickpeas. Combine by tossing