Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 5 minutesTotal Time: 10 minutes Servings: 4 People Calories: 180kcal
Make this super quick pizza with Flatbread or Naan Bread, Fresh Mozzarella, Italian seasoning, Tomatoes and Basil.
- 4 Naan Bread or any other Flatbread
- 4 Tbsp Pasta Sauce or Pizza Sauce or Tomato ketchup
- 1 Cup vegan Cheese grated or sliced
- Italian seasoning
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 Pepper sliced length wise
- 10 Basil Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220 C.
- Arrange the Naan breads on a baking tray.
- Spread the pasta sauce on the Naan bread.
- Sprinkle a layer of grated cheese or sliced cheese on the top.
- Sprinkle a generous pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Place the toppings of your choice.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Alternatively cook the naan bread in microwave until cheese is melted.
- Top with Basil leaves before serving!
Serving: 4g | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.5g | Protein: 8.4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1.3g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 828mg | Fiber: 4.3g | Sugar: 9.6g | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg