RECIPE TIPS & TRICKS
Try to completely cover the previous layer underneath when assembling your layers, so you get nice thick layers!
(without the last cheese layer)Baking the dish covered for the first 40 minutes keeps the cheese from getting too brown and speeds up the baking process.
Broil for the last 2-3 minutes to get the nice browning on the cheese. (watch carefully!)
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:45 mins
Resting Time:5 mins
Total Time:1 hr
Cuisine: American, Italian
Keywords: chicken, lasagna, pasta
- 8 no-bake lasagna noodles
- FOUR cups rotisserie chicken, shredde/chopped/other cooked chicken
- (chopped into small pieces) 4-5 cups fresh broccoli florets,
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- (such as Rao’s or Ragu) 1 24 oz. jar of Alfredo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- With cooking spray, spray a baking dish(9×9). Then, on the bottom of the dish, spread a few tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- Onto the bottom of the dish, lay FOUR lasagna noodles. You may have to overlap them a bit by breaking them in half.
- Layer half of the chicken on top of the lasagna noodles.
- Then layer on half of the broccoli.
- Over the top of everything, pour half of the sauce. Make sure you get the edges and into the corners!
- Top with half the cheese, then REPEAT with the remaining ingredients: sauce, chicken, broccoli, and noodles. On the last layer of cheese yet, DO NOT put!
- With foil, cover the dish and for 35-40 minutes, bake at 350°F.
- Uncover and add the remaining cheese. Cook another FIFTEEN minutes, UNCOVERED until cheese is nice and melted and lasagna is bubbly. Optional: to get nice browned spots on the cheese, broil for 2-3 minutes.
- For 5-10 minutes, allow the dish to rest.
- Cut into squares and serve!
Calories: 449kcal |
Carbohydrates: 46g |
Protein: 35g |
Fat: 13.6g |
Saturated Fat: 6.6g |
Cholesterol: 96mg |
Sodium: 1067mg |
Potassium: 180mg |
Fiber: 3.5g |
Sugar: 5g |
Calcium: 104mg |
Leave a Reply