This quick and effortless snack with store bought naans and pizza sauce comes together in 15 minutes and is delicious.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time9 mins
Course: Appetizer, Snacks
Cuisine: American, Fusion
Servings: 2 small pizzas
- 1 Air fryer or air fryer oven
- 1 set measuring cups and spoons
- 1 basting brush
- 1 Pizza Cutter
- 2 naans store bought are used here. (I have used Mission brand)
- 2 tsp water
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 6 button mushrooms chopped into quarters
- ¼ cup bell peppers thinly sliced
- 6 pitted olives halved (I have used jarred olives here)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and mozzarella
- ½ teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 6 basil leaves
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F (180C). Brush each of the naans with 1 teaspoon water on the top. Bake for 2 mins in the preheated air fryer.
- Brush the toasted naans with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Now, spread the sauce evenly over the naans.
- Next, assemble the veggies in a single layer, taking care not to overstuff.
- When you are done assembling the veggies, sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly on the veggies, ensuring that they are well covered in the cheese.
- Finish by sprinkling the pizza seasoning evenly over the pizza and add a garnish of sweet basil leaves.
- Preheat your air fryer at 350F (180C). Place the naans in a single layer without any overlap on the trays (or in the air fryer basket).
- Cook for 7 minutes until the cheese has completely melted and is golden on the top.
- Keep an eye at the half way mark and switch pans if you are using the air fryer oven.
- When done, remove and slice with a pizza cutter or a serrated knife. Serve hot.
- While I made these in my Instant Vortex air fryer oven, you can make this in a regular air fryer or oven too.
- If you cannot source ready made naans, you can make your own by using my vegan naan recipe.
- Do not add too much sauce to the base. This makes the pizza soggy.
- The vegetables should be sliced thinly since the cooking time is less here and thinly sliced veggies cook faster.
- The Instant Vortex AF oven has the option to cook on three trays. If you choose to do this, the pizza on the topmost tray is most likely to overcook. So, I recommend switching the trays mid way through cooking.
- If you are making this in a regular air fryer and your toppings start to blow upwards to the fan, then secure them with a toothpick or choose heavier toppings.
- The timings and temperature remain the same for both the air fryer oven and the conventional air fryer.
- Oven timings and settings- For making these in an oven, arrange the assembled pizzas in a single layer on a baking tray. Bake for 12 to 15 mins in a preheated oven at 400 F (200 C) until the cheese has completely melted and looks golden on the top.
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.
Calories: 634kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 1290mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 215mg | Iron: 1mg