- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the eggs, cream, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Beat the mixture until completely combined.
Stir in the chopped ham, shredded cheese, onion and peppers until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the mixture using a 1/4 cup measuring cup or ice cream scoop into a greased muffin tin. I highly recommend a silicone muffin pan because it will prevent the mixture from sticking and the muffins will release very easily.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until the muffins have set and a toothpick comes out cleanly