In 10 minutes, this easy cucumber tomato salad is ready to serve as a refreshing appetizer or side dish for picnics, BBQs, summer pool parties, or an outdoor grilled dinner with the family. Simple chop all ingredients and toss with the dressing!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Course: Appetizer, Salad, Side Dish
Diet: Vegan, Vegetarian
Keyword: bbq, grilling, summer salads
- 4 mini cucumbers or 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup mozzarella pearls optional
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/8 tsp dill
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix the chopped cucumber and tomato, diced red onion, chickpeas, and mozzarella (if using) in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, garlic salt, dill, and black pepper. Toss, taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Chill before serving.
Serving: 6oz | Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 1168mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 299IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply