In 10 minutes, this easy cucumber tomato salad is ready to serve as a refreshing appetizer or side dish for picnics, BBQs, summer pool parties, or an outdoor grilled dinner with the family. Simple chop all ingredients and toss with the dressing!
COURSEAppetizer, Salad, Side Dish
- 4 mini cucumbers or 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion diced
- ½ cup chickpeas
- ½ cup mozzarella pearls optional
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon dill
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix the chopped cucumber and tomato, diced red onion, chickpeas, and mozzarella (if using) in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, garlic salt, dill, and black pepper. Toss, taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Chill before serving.
- Serving: 6ozCalories: 82kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 2gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 1168mgPotassium: 182mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 299IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 1mg