This vegan cucumber hummus sandwich is super easy to make and absolutely delicious. It is filled with many nutritious vegetables too!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: plant-based, Vegan
Servings: 1 sandwich
- 2 slices bread of choice
- 3 tablespoons roasted garlic hummus
- 12 thin cucumber slices
- 1 leaf Romaine lettuce
- Pickle slices
- Shredded carrot
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Sprinkle of ground black pepper
- Start by evenly spreading the hummus onto both slices of bread.
- Add some Romaine lettuce on one piece of bread to create a base to pile on your toppings.
- Next, I like to lay out the cucumber slices in three rows. Check the images above if you want to see how I layer the slices.
- Next, sprinkle some ground black pepper on the cucumber slices.
- Layer on the other toppings, ending with another piece of Romaine lettuce to help hold everything in.
- Place the other piece of bread on top and enjoy!
You can of course adjust ingredients and layer them however you’d like!
The amount of each topping ingredient can be varied based on your own preference. It will also depend on the size of your bread slices.
Add any other ingredients you like, such as tomato slices.
Leave a Reply