Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- 450 g Potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ – 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1½ tsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
Air fryer Instructions
- Slice the potatoes to 1/8 inch (0.3cm) thickness.450 g Potatoes
- Soak slices of potato in cold water for at least 15 minutes.450 g Potatoes
- Drain and pat dry the potato slices.450 g Potatoes
- In a bowl, mix potato slices with oil, chilli powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and rice flour.450 g Potatoes,1 tsp garlic powder,½ – 1 tsp chilli powder,1½ tsp rice flour,2 tbsp oil,½ tsp ground black pepper,salt to taste
- Preheat the air fryer at 200 C (390F) for 3 minutes.
- Arrange the marinated potato slices in the air fryer basket and air fry for 15-18 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time.450 g Potatoes
- Once the potato slices are crispy and golden, transfer them to a serving dish.450 g Potatoes
- Repeat the process with remaining slices. Enjoy!
- Follow Steps 1 – 4 as above.
- Preheat the oven to 220 C (425°F). Arrange the seasoned potato slices in a single layer on a baking tray, without overlapping them.
- Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the potato slices halfway through the cooking time.
- Once the potato slices are crispy and golden, remove them from the oven and transfer to a serving dish.
There are many different seasonings you can use to add flavour to crispy potatoes.
- Classic: salt and pepper
- Spicy: paprika or chilli powder and garlic
- Herby: rosemary, thyme, and oregano
- Smoky: smoked paprika and cumin
- Cheesy: grated parmesan or cheddar cheese and garlic powder
- Mediterranean: lemon juice, olive oil, and oregano
- Indian-inspired: garam masala, cumin, coriander, and turmeric