- 18 ounces Brussels sprouts trimmed and shaved
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vineg
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts, avocado oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Stir and top with the parmesan cheese.
- Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, and then transfer to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 212mg | Potassium: 253mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 506IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply