yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINS
cook time: 15 MINS
total time: 25 MINS
- 1 pound (454 g) brussels sprouts , ends removed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons (15 ml) olive oil , or more if needed
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Put cut brussels sprouts to bowl. Drizzle oil and balsamic vinegar evenly over the brussels sprouts. Don’t dump the oil and vinegar in one spot or else it will just coat one brussels sprout. You want to make sure to coat all the brussels sprouts.
Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over the brussels sprouts. Stir to combine everything and long enough so that all the brussels sprouts soaks up the marinade. There shouldn’t be any marinade left in the bottom of the bowl.
Add brussels to the air fryer basket. Air fry at 360°F for about 15-20 minutes. Shake and gently stir half way through, about 8 minutes into cooking. Make sure you shake at the halfway mark! You don’t wany to end up with uneven cooking. If needed, shake and toss a 3rd time to make sure it all cooks evenly.
Continue to air fry the brussels for the remainder of the time, or until the brussels are golden brown and cooked through. You can check earlier if needed to make sure nothing burns. Or you can add more time if needed to make sure it’s cooked through.
Add additional salt and pepper if needed on the brussels sprouts and enjoy!
- Don’t crowd the basket. If needed, it’s better to cook in multiple smaller batches for even cooking, than it is to cook in one large batch. If cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
- If you decide to double the recipe, it will work great but make sure your air fryer is large enough (this recipe was cooked in a 3.7 qt air fryer). You might need add an additional 1-2 minutes of cooking time and give an extra shake or two while cooking if the basket is fairly full.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.
calories: 83kcal, carbohydrates: 10g, protein: 3g, fat: 3g, sodium: 29mg, potassium: 441mg, fiber: 4g, sugar: 3g, vitamin a: 855IU, vitamin c: 96.4mg, calcium: 48mg, iron: 1.6mg