Prep Time:5 minutesCook Time:15 minutesSoaking Time:20 minutesTotal Time:20 minutesCourse: Side DishCuisine: American, Canadian Servings: 2 Servings Calories: 182kcal
- ▢Ninja Foodi Air Fryer
- ▢1 pound russet potatoes approx. 2 large
- ▢1 tablespoon avocado oil optional
- ▢½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢½ teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- ▢½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ▢½ teaspoon sea salt
Cook ModePrevent your screen from going dark
- Peel or scrub your potatoes clean, then cut them into wedges. (See above for process shots, if needed.)
- Place the cut potato wedges in a bowl and cover with cold water for at least 20 minutes. Then drain and pat dry using a clean dish towel. Wipe the bowl dry, and place the wedges back inside.
- Add the oil (if using) and all the seasoning and mix to evenly coat. Then transfer the seasoned potato wedges to the basket of your fryer in a single layer, leaving a little room in between. (Work in batches, if needed.)
- Air fry at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes, mixing once at the halfway point. Serve with ketchup, spicy mayo or any of your favourite dips.
Although optional, I recommend to soak the uncooked potato wedges for maximum crispiness. You especially don’t want to skip this step if you’re choosing to skip the oil.This recipe has been tested both with oil and without oil. The results are similar, but the oil option comes out a little bit crispier, as anticipated.Change up the flavouring each time with one of my spice blends listed above.Potato wedges taste best when freshly made, but leftovers will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 593mg | Potassium: 956mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg