Perfect as a starter, a tea or a buffet, these mouthwatering courgette and smoked paprika rolls are seriously easy to make.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 20 bites
1 Puff Pastry Sheet
150 g Vegan Spread Cheese
1 Courgette grated (or 2 small)
- In a food processer shred the courgettes as shown in the picture below.
- Transfer them in a microwave friendly dish and microwave with a pinch of salt for 7 minutes at 750-800 W.
- In the meantime unroll the puff pastry and spread over an uniform layer of plantbased cheese.
- Once courgette are cooked, evenly distrubuite over the cheese layer and season with some pepper and paprika.
- Roll up the pastry from the longest end making sure that, as you roll, it is tight and firm.
- Press together the ends of the pastry with your thumbs and cut pieces of around 1 centimeter. (If you need to store them in the fridge make sure to wrap the entire roll in some film before cutting it. This way it can last up to 2 days.)
- Arrange the bites on a baking tray making sure there is at least 1 centimeter between each one (to prevent them sticking together after they puff out) and bake at 180° for 15-20 minutes.
Rolls are perfect both warm or at room temperature.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 8mg
Leave a Reply