Corn fritters recipe, Indian version of sweet corn fritters with simple ingredients. No deep fry corn fritters recipe.
PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 35 mins
CALORIES 94 kcal
- 1.5 cups boiled sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 3-4 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger and garlic
- 3 tablespoons corn flour/gram flour/rice flour
- Pressure cook sweet corn kernels with enough water for upto3 whistles. Drain and keep the cooked corn closed until use.
- In a mixing bowl, add chopped onions and cooked sweet corn.
- Add grated zucchini, chopped cilantro leaves, crushed ginger garlic and chopped green chilies. Mix well and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons corn flour, salt to taste. Mix well.
- Heat a paniyarakal and add few drops of oil in each mould.
- Spoon in the prepared batter and cook in medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Flip again and cook till golden brown. Repeat the same with remaining batter. Serve corn fritters hot.
1. You can deep fry or shallow fry the fritters too.2. Exercise caution while frying whole corns. If you wish you can pulse it in mixer before adding the other ingredients.3. You can grated veggies like carrot, cabbage too.
Leave a Reply