- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (or canola or olive oil)
- 1 large Onion (finely diced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (finely minced)
- 1 medium knob Fresh Ginger (peeled, grated and minced)
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut stems off and use only florets, cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 to 1 ½ Tablespoons Curry Powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- (1) 14.5 ounce can Full-Fat Coconut Milk (canned)
- (1) 14.5 ounce can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1-2 fresh Limes (juiced)
- Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- Basmati Rice or Naan Bread
- Heat a large skillet or pot over medium-high heat. Add oil and let sizzle. Add onions and let cook for about 8-10 minutes, stirring often. Stir in cauliflower, garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in salt, pepper, curry powder, and turmeric.
- Add coconut milk and crushed tomatoes. Turn down heat to medium-low and let simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with lime juice. Serve with basmati rice or naan bread and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.