Prep Time: 10 minsCook Time: 15 minsTotal Time: 25 mins
Vegan chickpea fajitas with mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. Seasoned with homemade fajitas seasoning, this healthy sheet pan meal will become your go-to dinner on busy days!
- ▢1 can cooked chickpeas or cook the chickpeas from dried
- ▢4 portobello mushrooms or any smaller mushrooms that you have available
- ▢4 bell peppers sliced
- ▢1 red onion sliced
- ▢3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- ▢2 tablespoon olive oil
- ▢1 teaspoon salt
- ▢¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- sheet pan
- Start by prepping the veggies, then arrange them on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with either fajita seasoning or taco seasoning.
- Toss everything together so that the chickpeas and the veggies are well coated in oil and seasonings.
- Roast at 180°C (356°F) for 15 minutes flipping halfway through. Check if the chickpeas are crispy enough, and see if you need to roast them for longer.
- Serve over charred tortilla bread, over rice, or in bowls.
Calories: 129kcal, Carbohydrates: 13g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 1176mg, Potassium: 597mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 8g, Vitamin A: 3726IU, Vitamin C: 154mg, Calcium: 17mg, Iron: 1mg