- 2 cup s, Cooked cauliflower cut into pieces 0 personal points
- 1 ⁄2cup s Store-bought marinara sauce
- 2 personal points
- 2 oz Follow Your Heart Vegan gourmet mozzarella cheese alternative 2 personal points
- 2 spray s Cooking spray 0 personal points
- 1 cup mushrooms 0 personal points
- Cut cauliflower about one inch thick. spray each side with some olive oil and put on parchment paper. Roast them about 25-30 min at 425 degrees. Turn over at half way point. I did the roasting early in the day and put in fridge.
- When ready to eat, take out of the fridge and put on toppings (cheese, additional veggies and sauce) and broil for a few minutes.
since I earn +1 point from 1 cup of non-starchy veggies -each serving is just 1 point for me- this entire recipe is Two servings
Check out more healthy Recipes!Here are a few of our faves!