If you are looking for a wholesome side for your next gathering, this Broccoli Slaw Salad Recipe is a fabulous option. It is packed with both flavor and nutrition and is a crowd pleaser. Naturally gluten-free and easily made vegan. Leftovers are great on sandwiches and wraps.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Course: Side Dish
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Healthy
Keyword: crunchy, spicy
No Mayo Slaw Dressing
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt dairy or non-dairy; or mayo
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Swerve or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 16 ounces broccoli slaw or a mixture of shredded broccoli stalks, purple cabbage, and carrots
- 6 ounces broccoli florets
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup red onion diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, Swerve, garlic powder and celery seed.
- If you like a little heat, add in cayenne pepper.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add broccoli slaw, broccoli, almonds, cranberries and red onion.
- Toss salad with dressing. Refrigerate until serving.
Make Vegan Broccoli Salad by using non-dairy yogurt.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 342mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 74mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1.1mg
Leave a Reply