This broccoli salad with dried cranberries and crispy bacon is great for family gatherings.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 strips bacon
- 3 heads broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup salted sunflower kernels, toasted
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Make dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Chill in the refrigerator until needed.
- Make salad: Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate, then crumble and set aside.
- Combine broccoli, onion, sunflower seeds, and cranberries in a large serving bowl. Add crumbled bacon and drizzle with dressing; toss until well combined.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)