prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
Breaded Zucchini Sticks – a delicious appetizer that is quick and easy to prepare!
- 3 Zucchini
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Breadcrums
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- A handful of parsley
- Salt & Pepper to flavor
- First, let’s start by making the breadcrumbs. In a bowl, place the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, a pinch of salt and black pepper and combine the ingredients well with each other.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Set aside the eggs and the breadcrumbs and move on to the zucchini.
- First wash the zucchini and remove the two ends.
- Cut zucchini in half vertically, then cut each half down the middle and of each half will make two or three sticks, depending on how big the zucchini is. (See video below).
- Place the zucchini sticks in paper towels to remove any excess water.
Breading the zucchini sticks:
- Dip each stick first in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mix, pressing to make the breading stick well.
- Place the zucchini sticks in a tray, make sure they do not touch each other.
- Heat plenty of oil in a high-sided frying pan and fry the zucchini until golden brown.
- Place the zucchini sticks on a tray covered with paper towels and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply