- ▢1 cup Tapioca flour
- ▢½ cup Milk room temperature
- ▢¼ cup Vegetable oil
- ▢1 Large egg room temperature
- ▢½ teaspoon Salt
- ▢¼ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ▢¼ cup Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a blender jar or a food processor bowl, add the tapioca flour, milk, oil, salt and egg.
- Pulse it a few times to blend it into a smooth batter.
- Add the cheese and just do couple of small pulses to combine everything.
- Grease the mini muffin pan liberally.
- Fill each hole halfway with the batter. This allows plenty of space to let the bread puff up.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the bread is crusty on the outside and lightly browned. Mine took only 15 minutes to bake.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it sit for couple of minutes in the pan. Carefully remove the Pão de Queijo in a bowl and serve warm.
- Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 12mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg