- 1 head of broccoli
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and rinse them thoroughly under running water. Place the florets in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the diced red onion, raisins, and sliced almonds to the mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vegan mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, agave nectar, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss well to coat.
- Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
This vegan broccoli salad is a great side dish for any meal or potluck, and it’s also a great way to get some healthy greens into your diet!