Want an easy sides for your main course. Air fryer Zucchini is here to slay the sides game. Learn to make it here in easy steps.Prep Time10 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time20 minsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanKeyword: air fryer zucchini
- Air fryer
- Mixing bowl
- Food processor optional
- ½ kg Zucchini chopped
- 1-2 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Preheat the air fryer at 190 deg C | 375 F for 5 mins. Meanwhile, chop the zucchini into wedges.
- Toss wedges along with salt and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add parsley and toss wedges in that.
- Layer the vegetable in the air fryer crisping tray or basket without overlapping.Air fry for 8-10 mins at 190 C | 375 deg F. Once done check if they are little brown from outside and soft from middle.
- Serve hot immediately.