For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 24 ounces (3 packages) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Prepare the Air Fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to 325°F (160°C). Make sure to use the air fryer basket that fits your cheesecake pan.
2. Prepare the Cheesecake Pan:
- Grease a 7-inch springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. This will make it easier to remove the cheesecake later.
3. Make the Crust:
- In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until the crumbs are evenly coated.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan to form the crust. Use the back of a spoon or a flat-bottomed glass to press it down firmly.
4. Prepare the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add the granulated sugar and vanilla extract, and beat until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Finally, mix in the sour cream and heavy cream until the filling is smooth and well combined.
5. Pour the Filling into the Pan:
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust in the springform pan.
6. Air Fry the Cheesecake:
- Place the springform pan with the cheesecake in the preheated air fryer basket.
- Air fry the cheesecake at 325°F (160°C) for about 30-35 minutes or until the edges are set, and the center is slightly jiggly.
- Check the cheesecake periodically to ensure it doesn’t overcook; cooking times may vary depending on your air fryer model.
7. Cool and Refrigerate:
- Remove the cheesecake from the air fryer and let it cool in the pan for about 1 hour at room temperature.
- Then, transfer it to the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight to set completely.
- Once the cheesecake is thoroughly chilled and set, remove it from the springform pan and slice it into servings.
- You can garnish your air fryer New York cheesecake with fresh berries, whipped cream, or your favorite toppings before serving.
Enjoy your delicious homemade New York cheesecake made