- PREP TIME3 minutes
- COOK TIME7 minutes
- TOTAL TIME10 minutes
- air fryer
- 1 pizza dough package
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley or fresh
- grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° Fahrenheit. Lightly brush the air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Roll out the pizza dough and cut into 12 long pieces. Separate the pieces and foldover to make one short and thick slice of dough. Tie into a knot and place into the basket.
- Air fry for 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and transfer to a small bowl. Stir in salt and parsley.
- When the garlic knots are finished cooking, dip into the garlic butter sauce using tongs. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a side of pizza sauce for dipping.
Store leftover garlic knots at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Serving: 2ozCalories: 123kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 3gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 326mgPotassium: 5mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 147IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg
Leave a Reply