- 3lbs chicken legs (about 12 legs)
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Trim and pat the chicken until completely dry.
- In a bowl or ziplock bag, add oil and seasonings, mix to combine. Add chicken legs and mix to coat the chicken completely.
- Spray a light layer of oil into the air fryer basket. Place chicken legs into the air fryer basket in a single layer, not touching one another. Close the air fryer and set to 400 degrees and 13 minutes. Open and flip the chicken over. Close and set for 10 more minutes at 400 degrees. Check the internal temperature of the chicken which should be 185 degrees. If it is not done, cook 2-5 more minutes or until done.
- Remove carefully and serve immediately. Cook additional batches if needed.