PREP TIME10 minsCOOK TIME10 minsTOTAL TIME20 minsCOURSEAppetizer, SnackSERVINGS4
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Cup Almond Milk/Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- ⅛ Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt(For both the wet mixture and dry mixture.
- Wash Zucchini properly and dry it off with a paper towel.
- Cut zucchini into long sticks .I halved it then cut lengthwise.
- Make the wet batter by combining flour ,almond milk /whole milk and buffalo sauce.
- Add a pinch of salt to it .Whisk it to make a lump free batter. If you think its slight thick add a tbsp of milk to make it of proper consistency.
- Mix panko bread crumbs with all the seasoning .
- Pre Heat air fryer on 400 F.
- Dip zucchini sticks first into wet mixture then in the dry mixture.
- Brush the air fryer rack with some oil.
- Place zucchini on the wire rack.Do not over crowd it .
- Air fry zucchini at 400 F for 4-5 minute .Turn them in between .
- Your time can vary a little depending on the size of zucchini stick.
- Remove from the air fryer .
- Serve with any dip of your choice.