yield: 10 – 12
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 4 MINUTES
total time: 9 MINUTES
Air fryer garlic bread cooks up fast and makes the perfect side dish for any meal. Our simple recipe does not require any advanced cooking knowledge, so you can indulge in the crusty buttery delight and not have to rely on frozen brands. No one in your family will complain if you decide to serve this tasty air fryer garlic bread with your next meal.
- 1/2 baguette, sliced in ½-inch thick slices
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- small pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prepare the Bread
- Cut the baguette into ½-inch thick slices.
- Mix the softened butter, garlic, Parsley, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Baste the garlic butter mixture generously on top of the bread.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Place the garlic bread slices in the air fryer side by side and cook for about 3-4 minutes at 375 degrees.
Garlic Bread in Oven
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees. Place the tray of garlic bread in the Oven for around 6-8 minutes.
Remove the garlic bread from your air fryer / oven and serve!